Get 10% flat discount on the order value and extra discount on selected products. Use coupon code STORE10 during checkout.
Due to challenges caused by the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic and high volume of orders your orders will be delayed up to 10 to 15 days. Please call us before placing your order. Get 10% flat discount on all orders. Use coupon code STORE10 during checkout.
SK Organic Farms offer excellent agricultural irrigation systems known as drip irrigation and Sprinkler irrigation systems, which are carried out after thoroughly understanding the inter-connectivity among water, soil, land terrain, climatic conditions, crop and other factors. Organic farmers believe in economical and non-wasteful use of resources including water.
The Drip Irrigation (trickle irrigation, micro irrigation) System is a gift for dry land cultivation where water is the major limiting factor. With our drip irrigation system, one can be rest assured of saving of water but also early maturity, bountiful harvest. Further, this agricultural irrigation services is cost effective in all respects like labor for irrigation and cost of fertilizer application.
Advantages of Drip Irrigation:
▪ Leveling off the field is not necessary
▪ Applicable to all type of soils
▪ Minimized soil erosion
▪ Minimize the fertilizer loss and leaching
▪ Moisture within the root zone can be maintained at field capacity
▪ has recorded increase in yield up to 230%.
▪ Saves water up to 70% compares to flood irrigation. More land can be irrigated with the water thus saved.
▪ Crop grows consistently, healthier and matures fast.
▪ Early maturity results in higher and faster returns on investment.
▪ Fertilizer use efficiency increases by 30%.
▪ Cost of fertilizers, inter-culturing and labor use gets reduced.
▪ Fertilizer and Chemical Treatment can be given through Micro Irrigation System itself.
▪ Undulating terrains, Saline, Water logged, Sandy & Hilly lands can also be brought under productive cultivation.
Sprinkler Irrigation is a method of applying irrigation water, which is similar to natural rainfall. Sprinklers provide efficient coverage for small to large areas and are suitable for use on all types of properties. It is also adaptable to nearly all irrigable soils since sprinklers are available in a wide range of discharge capacity.
Advantages of Sprinkler Irrigation:
• Does not require surface shaping or leveling.
• Can be applied to areas of suitable variable topography.
• Adaptable for most crops.
• Adaptable to most of the soils.
• Flexibility by using suitable sprinkler heads.
• Fertilizer application is easily used with sprinkler system content for land development.