Nitrorich is a biofertilizer product containing Rhizobium, a bacterium, forming symbiotic relationship with leguminous crops. It colonizes plant cells within root nodules and converts atmospheric Nitrogen to NH4 form which is useful to the plants. Rhizobium fixes atmospheric nitrogen through root nodules.
Tropical Agrosystem offers 4 different crop specific formulations viz.
Rhizobium for Soybean
Rhizobium for Groundnut
Rhizobium for Chickpea
Rhizobium for other legumes.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF NITRORICH
- Crop specific Rhizobium, viz. Rhizobium for Soybean, Rhizobium for Groundnut, Rhizobium for Chickpea and Rhizobium for other leguminous crops.
- Best suited for seed treatment.
- Very high concentrated product with heavy load of Rhizobial spores.
- Reduces chemical Nitrogen fertilizer dose by upto 25%.
DOSE & METHOD OF APPLICATION
10 gm for seeds required for 1 acre.
- For seed treatment, mix 50 ml Biosticker (provided along with the product) in 500 ml water.
- Finally add 10 gm of Nitrorich and thoroughly mix.
- Slowly pour this solution and thoroughly mix with seeds required for one acre.
- The treated seeds are shade dried for 30 minutes and are ready for sowing.