Tag Nema contains most virulent strain of Paecilomyces lilacinus, a nematophagous fungus, which is effective against nematodes like cyst nematodes, citrus nematode, burrowing nematode, reniform nematode, root knot nematodes, etc., infesting various crops.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF TAG NEMA
- The product contains most virulent strain of P. lilacinus.
- Attack all stages of nematodes like egg, juvenile and adult.
- Safe to human, animals, non target organisms and environment.
- No waiting period.
- Does not leave any residues in produce and in environment.
DOSE & METHODS OF APPLICATION
- Seed dressing
- Root dipping / cutting treatment
- Soil application
- : 10 gm / Kg seed
- : 10 gm / Lt. water
- : 1 Kg per acre (soil drenching or broadcasting with FYM / soil)
Do not mix with chemical fungicides.
Apply 7 days after application of chemical fungicides.